Welcome to Bespoke House
Onboarding Process for New Members at Bespoke House Artisan Community
Welcome to Bespoke House Artisan Community! We're excited to have you as a new member. Our onboarding process is designed to help you get started on the right foot and make the most of your membership. Please follow these steps carefully during your 30-Day Discovery Period:
Step 1: New Member Sign Up
- After signing up, you will receive a Welcome Packet via digital download. Please review and make sure we have your correct contact information.
- Schedule Workshops or Events: Members can schedule their workshops with the split door option using code “Split” that will zero out the total and secure the slot. We will arrange details and ticket options upon booking.
- Access Vending Roster: Click Here
- Contact us to arrange your door code access.
- To manage your membership: Click Here
- Watch and Subscribe at Kick.com/BESPOKEHOUSE
Step 2: Bespoke House Communications and Assessments
- Visit our official website at www.BespokeHouseJax.com, click on "About," and use the Contact portal for direct communication.
- Connect with us on social media:
- Join our Group: www.facebook.com/groups/bespokehouse/
- Join a Chat!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/bespoke-house-artisan-community
- Discord: Join a Chat
- Stay at our Resident Suite: Use code "Bespoken For" for $29 Off! (Members Only)
- Email: BespokeHouse904@Gmail.com
- Phone: 904-345-0513
- Review our Terms and Conditions here and our Privacy and NDA Agreements here.
Step 3: Submit Artisan Profile
Complete the Artisan Profile form here. This profile will be used for marketing and promotion of your endeavors within our community. Take this opportunity to showcase your work and provide all relevant links for patrons to connect with you.
Step 4: Discovery Meeting
Schedule a discovery meeting with our Member Liaison or your assigned Mentor at your earliest convenience. During this meeting, we will answer any questions you may have about the Welcome Packet, Event Booking, Vending Opportunities, Gallery Submissions, and Business Development Services.
Step 5: Explore Bespoke House Programming
Host a Gallery Tour (Exhibiting Artists)
Bespoke Publishing House
Tiny Little Tech Performance (Musicians, Comedians, Podcasters, Filmmakers, Live Performances)
Step 6: Submit Business Development Assessment
- Fill out the Business Development Assessment form here. You can exit and return to the form at any time.
- This assessment helps us provide tailored services and resources to support your business growth.
- Please be thorough and detailed in your responses. There are only 20 questions. If for any reason you do not have the answers, fear not! Type N/A and we have mentors and referrals to help guide you through your Bespoke Journey.
- If you are interested in the Bespoke Capital Advancement Program (available for Annual Memberships only), apply here.
If, for any reason, you do not complete your 30-Day Discovery Period or provide the requested information, you may forfeit Bespoke House services and be limited in the offerings from our creative community. Applicants for the Bespoke Capital Advancement Program must complete the Discovery Period in full or risk forfeiting business loan opportunities unless otherwise reviewed and approved by our board of directors.
We're here to support your artistic journey and business development. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point during this process, don't hesitate to reach out to us at BespokeHouse904@Gmail.com or 904-345-0513. Welcome to Bespoke House Artisan Community!